Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Here's Something We Hope You'll Really Enjoy

I had heard a few months ago that since Spike Cassidy's cancer has gone into remission, D.R.I. would start playing some dates again in late 2009. This was great news, of course, and today the news got even better. D.R.I. will be coming to Atlanta to play at the Masquerade on 3/26/09. The last time I saw these guys was in '96 at Harpo's in Detroit, and it was a phenomenal show. It doesn't look like they've put out too much new material in the last decade, so I expect this show will be chock full of nostalgic classics from Dirty Rotten LP, Dealing With It, Crossover, 4 of a Kind and Thrash Zone. Sounds pretty fuckin' good to me. They rocked my face off then, I don't know why it would be any different this time.

Sure, it sucks they're playing at The Masquerade. But when Dirty Rotten Imbeciles call, you gotta accept the charges!

Here's some vintage stuff from the fellas. I can't wait for this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment