Sunday, August 9, 2009

New curmudgeon on the block

Hey folks,

Welcome to my blog; I really hope you enjoy it. The reason why I've decided to do this is because I'm thoroughly disgusted with the state of music journalism (and quite a lot of the music, while we're on the subject) today and I want to do my part to right the wrongs. If I reach one person, I will have made a difference. Of course, most people (including me) think blogs are, for the most part, pretty stupid, so this isn't likely to be ready by anyone.

Be sure to stop by here from time to time if you want to read about such subjects as:

-Why the Replacements are the greatest band ever
-How badly I wish Pitchfork Media would fuck off and die
-10 reasons why Hank Williams is a god
-I still love Wilco, but their last two albums are terribly boring
-My recurring fantasy about setting Band of Horses' tour bus on fire...with all of the band members in it
-Deconstructing the decline: A scene-by-scene analysis of The Decline of the Western Civilization

So there you have it. I hope you like. I'm going to see FEAR tomorrow at the Earl, so hopefully I'll have something up here on Tuesday to describe the experience. See ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment